Web Based Events Calendar
Top Rated Business software by
provides a dynamic World Wide Web based Events Calendar which
may be viewed, modified, maintained, configured, and administered via
the Internet or Intranet. The current version number is 1.2.1 which was
released on October 14, 1999..
has been tested and confirmed operational on the following systems:
- AIX 3.2.5
- HP:UX 10.20
- Solaris 2.5.1
- SCO 22.214.171.124
- Redhat Linux 4.1 with pdksh
is written in Korn shell scripts which makes it portable to virtually any
Unix platform and you get the source code. Also, you do not need to
maintain any additional, non-standard shells, such as perl, since Korn
is shipped as a standard shell with most Unix systems. The Korn shell
scripts run as cgi programs on your web server.
- Example Calendar
- The sample calendar is for February 1997 and shows several different
types of events.
- Example of adding an Event
- Shows the page which allows users to submit events to the event
calendar. Submitted event may or may not require approval by
the event calendar administrator.
- Example of approving an Event
- Shows the administrator's event approval page. The administrator
may select events to be approved, disapproved, or removed from
the event calendar.
- Example Administration
- The administration page show all of the configurable parameters.
These parameters include colors, font sizes, passwords, and
event approval method.
- Production kshEvents Calendars on the WEB
- Registration and Download
- To register and download this software, go to the following URL:
- Installation instructions
- The installation instructions are within the download file and at the following URL:
- Korn Shell Applications
- For more Korn Shell based applications goto
For Information regarding this page, contact
( firstname.lastname@example.org )